Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome 2010 on this Bright and Brilliant Blue Moon Night



I am so excited to welcome this new year, 2010, into my life. I am open to all the wonders 2010 has to offer and feel wonderfully fortunate to have made it this far. The fact that this year is being ushered in under a blue moon (next one is in August 2012) makes it all the more special to me. I wish everyone a lovely new year. May this year be fruitful for us all.

Photo courtesy of creativeworshiptour.com

4 comments:

  1. Dear Kristine,

    I wish you the happiest of new years in all the ways you wish.

    You have given us a great deal of joy. Thank you so very, very much.

    Warmest regards,
    Tish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine, thanks for your comment on my blog. I've recently started to follow yours; from your posts, I suspect we are in similar places in our lives. Personally, 2009 was a challenging year for me, but I have high hopes for 2010. There will be lots of changes, but I am looking forward to dealing with them. I look forward to following your blog and your path for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tish and annecychic, Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments inspire me to keep going. I'm interested to hear from each of you as we move along this new year, new decade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm personally a big fan of livingluxuriouslywithless blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy reading your sweet comments.